Wall Planters: Versatile Style
Wall planters are available in a variety of styles and materials. They
add interest and depth to walls, fences, and gates.
These planters are a space-saving solution if you live in an apartment
or condo that is limited on space.
Hanging wall planters are a great way to display your tropical plants
Containers – What Are The Advantages?
- Ideal solution for adding tropical blooms and foliage to
dull, hard to decorate outdoor
spaces such as walls, fences, and gates.
- Enhance an interior tropical design theme by mounting
planters filled with exotic plants and flowers.
- Can be hung in a variety of outdoor locations – porches,
patios, balconies, decks, garden arbors, and fences.
- Some materials to choose from include:
- Wall plant containers display plants and flowers without
taking up space.
How to Choose the Best
Wall plant containers enhance both indoor and outdoor design themes.
Take your time when making a selection. There are many styles and
materials to choose from. Knowing your requirements before you start
shopping will save time, prevent frustration, and best of all, save
money. Follow these tips for choosing the best planter:
- Decide what the planter will hold. Large displays require
- Determine the location. Choose a stable, secure structure
that can hold the weight of the planted container.
- Choose a style. The style you settle on will depend on the
- The plant(s) that will reside in the container.
- The location you choose for the container.
- The design and style of your garden, landscape, or home.
- Choose a material that will complement your landscape as
well as withstand the outdoor elements.
Caring for Wall Plant
Caring for planters properly will keep plants healthy and ensure the
container lasts as long as possible.
- Planters should be placed in a location that is easily
accessible for watering.
- Mount planters on a stable structure, one that will
withstand the weight of the container when it is planted.
- Choose the best plants for the container. Consider the size
of the planter as well as where the planter will be mounted. Larger
containers accommodate larger plants and will allow for root growth.
The plants you select will also depend on the exposure to the elements
(wind, temperature, and sun).
- If your plant grows larger than expected, re-pot if
necessary. Expanding roots could become root-bound and damage the
plant, or cause cracks in the planter.
Wall Planters for Sale
More Plant Containers