to Tropical Plants and Flowers Guide
There's nothing like being surrounded by lush, colorful
foliage while relaxing in a tropical paradise.
Strategically placed tropicals, subtropicals,
and tropical plant "look-a-likes" create a cool and relaxing atmosphere.
With proper planning and a little creativity, you can
incorporate many types of tropicals into your garden or landscape to
create an exotic retreat right at home. Keep in mind the following basic tips
when planning where your tropical blooms will reside:
- Understand the climate or zone you live in – this will help
you choose flowers that will flourish.
- Know the amount of time to you intend to spend caring for
your flowers – if you want to spend minimal time, choose low-maintenance
- Be aware of the individual requirements of the rare flowers
you would like to plant – some will require plenty of shade and minimal water,
while others will thrive in sunlight and humidity.
- Remember, adding hardier tropical look-a-likes to your
garden or landscape will accomplish the exotic look and feel you desire, while
reducing the amount of time you spend on care and maintenance of true tropicals
As you explore this website, you will:
- Discover how to create gorgeous landscapes and exquisite
gardens using exotic plants and flowers.
- Learn how to design beautiful container gardens and stunning
- Unlock the secret to creating a tropical look and feel using
plants and flowers that thrive in harsher climates.
You'll also uncover:
- Tips on creating tropical garden and landscape designs.
- The top sources for planning and creating a tropical themed
dream wedding or celebration.
- Secrets to choosing drought-friendly plants and flowers.
- Best sources for all of your gardening and landscaping
Tropical House Plants