Tropical Wedding Flowers - Exotic Blooms Make a Lasting
Considering a tropical, Hawaiian, or beach themed wedding?
Are you planning a romantic destination wedding in an exotic location?
Tropical wedding flowers are the ideal choice for a memorable marriage
Flowers with a Tropical Spin
Tropical wedding flowers range from simple and elegant, to bold
beautiful. Combinations of exotic flowers or single tropical blooms
make breathtaking bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages.
Tropical wedding bouquets range from single-stem elegance to fragrant,
– Orchids are a popular choice and come in a variety of colors, shapes
– A classic flower, the Plumeria on a bed of
small ferns is a perfect adornment.
Wedding Ceremony - Traditional and Symbolic
Incorporate Hawaiian wedding flowers, culture, and traditions into your
wedding ceremony and celebration. Exotic blooms bring fragrant beauty
and symbolic meaning to your festive event.
Wedding Leis: A Touch of
In a Hawaiian wedding, leis are worn by the bride, groom, close
friends, and cherished family members. Consider these leis for you
- A flower or leafy closed garland worn around the neck and, given as a
gift, is a traditional way of showing love, respect, and gratitude.
Leis make an unforgettable wedding favor. With proper care, they will
last long after your wedding day. Tropical flower leis for your guests
are an excellent addition to your tropical themed wedding.
head lei composed of intricately woven flowers, vines, and foliage that
is worn by the bride. The bride may also choose to wear wrist and/or
– This is an open-ended lei made of scented green maile stems and
leaves. The maile lei signifies honor and respect, and is typically
worn by the groom.
Hawaiian Flower Traditions
Combine tropical wedding flowers and Hawaiian wedding traditions
create a beautiful and unique event. Consider incorporating these
traditions into your ceremony:
- Circle of Love – Symbolizes the eternity of everlasting
love. The bride and groom stand in the center of a circle of tropical
flowers. Close family and friends can participate by individually
placing tropical wedding flowers on the ground to form a circle.
- A Lei Exchange – The bride and groom exchange leis at the
beginning of the wedding ceremony as a symbol of love, respect, and
- Binding the Bride’s and Groom’s Hands Together – In a
traditional Hawaiian ceremony, the Kahuna Pule (holy man) binds the
hands of the bride and groom together with a Maile Lei.
- Consider presenting leis to the in-laws of the bride and
groom as a symbol of respect and gratitude, as well as to celebrate the
union of two families.
Reception: Celebrate in Paradise
From accenting the wedding cake to decorating the tables, tropical
wedding flowers add vibrant color and refreshing fragrance to your
exotic wedding reception.
– Floating Dendrobium Orchids are both simple and elegant. Heliconia,
Anthuriums, and Bird of Paradise are tropicals that make bold and
Memorable Wedding Favors
– Fresh flower Hawaiian wedding leis or mini tropical arrangements make
a lasting impression on your guests.
Breathtaking Wedding Cake
- Adorn you cake with fresh tropical blooms, such as cascading Orchids
or elegant Plumeria.
Tropical Wedding Information
– Exotic Flowers Set the Stage
– A Variety of Shapes and Styles
– Tips for Making the Best Choice